sobota, 14 listopada 2009

Hello and welcome!

I am getting started with my blog. Its content will concern the matter of a little Christian sect called Holic-group. It is not widely known, I will describe it in coming posts.

I decided to start the blog because I have a deep wish in my heart to share my past experience in the group, to express why I joined it, how I felt in, why I left, and how I managed to rearrange my thinking afterwards. Writing it I think especially about other former members of this, or similar groups that may have difficulty with finding their place outside thier group.

I can communicate in English quite well, but writing in this language is difficult for me and I know I make a lot of mistakes, but I hope I will not hurt your aesthetic sense very much.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz